A special thanks goes to all of our presenters for taking the time and effort to help us make the conference a success.
Slides for the main conference presentations are available below.
A review of the OSGi BOF including the slides and video recordings of the presentations are also now available.
We look forward to seeing you again either later in the year at the OSGi Community Event 2012, OSGi DevCon 2013 or one of the OSGi Users’ Forum meetings.
Schedule and Presentations
Tuesday March 27, 2012
- Moving the Guidewire platform to OSGi (Slides) – Paul D’Albora [Guidewire Software]
- What’s new in the OSGi Enterprise Release 5.0 (Slides) – David Bosschaert [Red Hat], Tim Diekmann [TIBCO Software Inc.]
- Liberate your components with OSGi services (Slides) – Alasdair Nottingham [IBM]
- Smart Home Mashups: A New Application Opportunity (Slides) – Walt Bowers [Hitachi CTA]
Wednesday 28 March, 2012
- Best Practices for (Enterprise) OSGi applications (Slides) – Tim Ward [Paremus Ltd]
- OSGi in the cloud – quo vadis? – Jan S. Rellermeyer [IBM Research]
- Dynamic RIAs with Equinox and Vaadin – Kai Toedter
- Experiences from Building the Fastest OSGi Container on the Planet (Slides) – Jaroslav Tulach
- Apache Felix Web Console – Web Based OSGi Framework Administration – Felix Meschberger [Adobe]
Thursday 29 Match, 2012