The OSGi Compliance and Certification program assures customers of interoperability for OSGi applications and services running on platforms certified compliant with a particular OSGi Service Platform Release specification. The compliance certification program enables developers to build solutions for a broader variety of reliable product solutions that include OSGi technology.
The current program certifies compliance for OSGi Service Platform Release 4.
Starting with R4 V4.2 the OSGi Alliance grants OSGi members whose service platform passes the OSGi Compliance and Certification program the right to use the OSGi certification mark for marketing purposes on its product web site and in collateral.
Service Platforms certified compliant with R4 V4.2
- Makewave Knopflerfish Pro 3 (www.makewave.com)
- ProSyst Software mBedded Server 7 (www.prosyst.com)
- Hitachi Solutions SuperJ Engine Framework V4 (www.hitachi-solutions.com)
- Apache Felix Framework 3.0.0 (http://felix.apache.org)
- Framework Security Provider 1.4.0 (Permission Admin and Conditional Permission Admin)
Service Platforms certified compliant with R4:
- Makewave Knopflerfish Pro 2.0 (www.makewave.com)
- ProSyst Software mBedded Server 6.0 (www.prosyst.com)
- Eclipse Equinox 3.2 (www.eclipse.org/equinox/)
- Samsung OSGi R4 Solution (www.samsung.com)
- KT OSGi Service Platform (KOSP) 1.0 (http://www.kt.co.kr/)
- Hitachi Solutions SuperJ Engine Framework (www.hitachi-solutions.com)