The OSGi Alliance is pleased to announce the OSGi Community Event 2017 program is now available. Find the complete list of 25 talks and an OSGi tutorial below. The abstracts and speaker bios for these are all available online.
The OSGi Community Event is the largest OSGi event of the year. Set for October 24-26 in Ludwigsburg, Germany, the conference will be co-located with EclipseCon Europe 2017. Conference attendees may attend sessions from both OSGi and ECE tracks and participate in the OSGi BOF and multiple networking and social activities offered during the two conferences.
The OSGi Keynote will be announced soon.
REGISTER TODAY and use the “OSGI” discount code. Book your hotel now; availability is limited.
Standard OSGi Talks
- Run OSGi on your robot and teach it new tricks,Tim Verbelen
- Jigsaw: What the Heck Happens Now?, Neil Bartlett
- Leveraging the lastest OSGi R7 Specifications, Carsten Ziegeler and David Bosschaert (Adobe)
- OSGi to boost open innovation for smarter cities, Levent Gurgen (CEA)
- Ticket to Ride – Bus Fleet Operated and Managed with OSGi, Christer Larsson (Makewave AB)
- An OSGi based platform supporting Industry 4.0 applications for SMEs, Harald Kornmayer (DHBW Mannheim)
- Microservices with OSGi, Dirk Fauth (Robert Bosch GmbH) and Peter Kirschner (Kirschners GmbH)
- OSGi and EEBus: Use cases for electric vehicle charging stations, heating systems and home appliances, Kai Hackbarth (Bosch Software Innovations GmbH)
- Big-Data reactive streams and OSGi, Matteo Rulli
- Reactive OSGi meets Reactive Java – Don’t cross the streams? Tim Ward (Paremus)
- Reactive streams and components on OSGi, Christian Schneider
- CDI and OSGi: So happy together!Raymond Auge (Liferay, Inc.)
- Smart IoT on OSGi with Apache OpenWhisk, David Bosschaert and Carsten Ziegeler (Adobe)
- Constructor injection and other new features for Declarative Services 1.4, BJ Hargrave
- Data Analytics with OSGi – Experience, Challenges, Solutions, Alexander Staerk (Bosch Software Innovations GmbH)
- Eclipse MicroProfile Config and OSGi Config Admin, Emily Jiang (IBM)
- Eclipse RCP with bndtools, Peter Kirschner (Kirschners GmbH) and Dirk Fauth (Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Fantastic Java contracts – and where to define them?, Milen Dyankov (Liferay)
- From logging to monitoring to reactive insights, Christian Schneider
- Let data flow, like an endless river into your OSGi application, Mark Hoffmann (Data In Motion)
- Modeling the OSGi way, Simon Chemouil (Lambdacube)
- OSGi meets Lambdas, Carlos Sierra
- OSGi R7 – microservices never looked simpler,Tim Ward (Paremus)
- Scaling up development of a modular code base, Robert Munteanu (Adobe Systems Inc)
- When whiteboards play together. JAX-RS and Servlets the OSGi way, Mark Hoffmann and Jürgen Albert (Data In Motion)
OSGi Tutorial (3 hours)
Bndtools and Maven: A brave new world, Neil Bartlett and Tim Ward (Paremus)
Visit the OSGi Community Event 2017 web page for more information.