mPRM – Backend device management, monitoring and software provisioning system, for various classes of gateways and devices
- Provides off-the-shelf remote device management for OSGi-, TR-069- / TR-157- and OMA-DM-enabled devices.
- Provides TR-069 ACS (Auto Configuration Server) functionality used e.g. by telecommunication providers.
- Open for implementation of additional management protocols, business logic extensions and user interfaces.
- Provides remote access for apps and application servers to gateways and devices.
- Open and easy to integrate with existing management system through an extensive set of APIs: Java, JCA, JMS, Web Services (SOAP, REST), JSON-RPC.
- Provides advanced gateway, device and software management: mass management operations, software repository, stand alone and web-based administration interface, end-to-end security, advanced load balancing, scalability and high availability (cluster support).
- Enables the following use cases: platform, application & service lifecycle management, firmware & file update, remote configuration & provisioning, remote monitoring & diagnostics, remote security administration.
- Proven and in production use in many commercial product deployments in the M2M area, e.g. Smart Home, Connected Car, Fleet Management, eHealth devices, etc..
For further information: http://www.prosyst.com/what-we-do/industry-40/products/