mBS Smart Home is a home gateway middleware stack optimized for use in commercial embedded products, e.g. in home gateways, CPEs, STBs, femtocell devices. It contains:
- ProSyst’s own, low-footprint and certified OSGi implementation compliant to the latest OSGi release (mBS)
- HGI SWEX (Software Modularity) compliant and tested
- Home network connectivity including Zwave, ZigBee, UPnP, KNX, X10, WebCams
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for 3rd party developers, based on the Eclipse IDE
- TR-069 based remote management agent, including service and application lifecycle management
- Scalable home automation middleware for scripted automation scenarios and service abstraction
- Integrated web server and web framework for rich web-based interfaces
- Sophisticated resource management support, enhancing runtime robustness and reliability
- Intelligent, extensible native watchdog agent
- and optimized for many JVMs and OSs such as Linux, Windows, Android, and more.
For more information, see http://www.prosyst.com/index.php/de/html/content/136/Smart-Home-%7c-Products-%7c-Device-Software/.