OSGi-based software enables efficient realization of gateway-based IoT scenarios for smart homes, Industry 4.0, connected cars, and eHealth.
- Includes our own OSGi-certified, low-footprint implementation compliant with OSGi release versions 4.2, 4.3, 5.0, and 6.0
- Optimized for use in embedded device platforms such as gateways / hub devices
- Provides a remote management agent based on TR-069 incl. service and application lifecycle management
- Includes device discovery and connectivity support: incl. Z-Wave, ZigBee, DECT ULE, Bluetooth LE, UPnP, KNX, Home Connect, Modbus, EEBUS SPINE, SHIP, web cameras, etc.
- Comes with integrated device abstraction layer
- Provides scalable automation rules engine for scripted automation scenarios
- Comes with sophisticated resource management support, enhancing runtime robustness and reliability
- Provides update and restart manager
- Includes intelligent, extensible native watchdog agent
- Ported and optimized for many JVMs and OSs
- Comes with rich remote-access capabilities (REST, JSON-RPC and WebSockets)
- Includes web-based administration application and CLI interface locally, either via Telnet or from within Eclipse
- Provides platform, application & service lifecycle management
- Supports remote installation, updating, uninstallation, configuration, monitoring, and diagnostics – all on the fly
For further information: https://www.bosch-si.com/iot-platform/iot-platform/gateway/software.html