Amdatu is a dynamic, open, Cloud Enablement Platform that offers the benefits of a Platform as a Service (PaaS) with a stack of (SaaS) services, including Authentication, Profiling, Recommendation and Semantic Search. Features include:
- Open Source & Standards-based: all services communicate through a REST API and are deployed as OSGi bundles.
- Infrastructure Agnostic: portable and independent of proprietary infrastructure.
- Dynamic Elasticity: Instances are dynamically provisioned to achieve real QoS standards.
- End-to-End monitoring: of resource utilization with real-time graphic representation.
- Multi-tenant architecture: suitable to be deployed on a private cloud, in a public cloud or a hybrid (cloud-burst) environment.
For more information, see http://luminis-technologies.com/?page_id=480.