The OSGi Alliance today announced the launch of the “OSGi Enabled” mark. This mark provides users and customers with the confidence that any product or service that exhibits the mark utilizes components compliant with one or more OSGi specifications.
Tested against OSGi specifications, OSGi Enabled products and services are modular in both design and implementation. They are, therefore, maintainable, flexible and capable of evolving cost-effectively to meet changing operational environments and new requirements.
The first OSGi Enabled products and services available at the launch of this new mark are:
- ProSyst mBS v8.1 and Bosch IoT Remote Manager (ProSyst mPRM) v6.0, Bosch Software Innovations;
- MatOnto v1.2, iNovex Information Systems;
- Knopflerfish Pro Service Platform v6.0 and Ubicore v4.0, Makewave;
- Service Fabric v1.13, Paremus;
- webMethods Integration Platform v9.10, Software AG.